Apply For Service / Sign Up
Here are three easy ways to apply for Lifeline service with Q Link Wireless:
Online: This is the easiest and best way to apply. Simply visit www.qlinkwireless.com/register, and then enter your email address and home zip code in the sign up area. You’ll be guided through the application process. Please be sure and send us documents that prove your eligibility. We cannot complete your application and send out your free cell phone until we received your proof documents.
By Mail: If you prefer to apply by mail, you can download and print an application here.
Over the Phone: You may also call us toll-free at 1-888-680-3663.
You may qualify for Q Link Wireless if you participate in one of the following programs:
- Food Stamps/Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Veteran’s Administration Pension, or Veteran’s Survivors Pension.
You may also qualify if your total household income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
It is important to note that the person applying to the program (not just a member of the household) must qualify for participation. Only one Lifeline benefit is allowed per household. Federal law prohibits more than one person in each household from subscribing to separate Lifeline service providers.
Click here to read more on eligibility.
You may qualify for a free cell phone from Q Link Wireless if you are currently participating in any of the following government assistance programs:
- Food Stamps, or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Section 8, or Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veteran’s Pension Benefit and Veterans Survivor Pension Benefit
To see a full list of government programs in your state click here.
Effective June 1, 2012, you may qualify for Lifeline services if the total household income is at or below the Poverty Line (currently at 135% of Federal Poverty Guidelines in most states), depending on your household’s size.
Federal guidelines vary from state to state. To see if you qualify based on your state’s income guidelines, click here.
The Lifeline Household Worksheet asks you three questions regarding your household. You may be required to complete and submit this worksheet in order to sign up for Lifeline or complete your Annual Recertification.
Please note that Lifeline is a government benefit program that provides free or discounted landline or wireless phone services. One Lifeline benefit is allowed per household, and members of a household are not allowed to receive Lifeline from more than one provider.
Read more about the definition of a household by downloading and completing the worksheet.
Yes, only a few restrictions apply:
- Q Link Wireless’ Lifeline service is a federal benefit program only available to individuals who participate in a qualifying government program or who are income eligible based on household income eligibility standards.
- Only one wireless or landline Lifeline account is allowed per household.
- Households are not permitted to receive benefits from multiple providers.
- Violation of the one per household requirement will result in de-enrollment from the Lifeline program.
- The address provided for your phone service must be the customer’s current place of residence.
- The address provided for phone service must be issued in the name of the qualified customer and is non-transferable.
- A good practice is to use your phone at least once per thirty (30) days. If your Lifeline service goes unused for sixty (60) days, it may be suspended subject to a thirty (30) day probationary period in which the customer may contact Q Link Wireless to confirm that they want to continue receiving service.
- Customers must notify Q Link Wireless within thirty (30) days if they no longer qualify for Lifeline service. Q Link Wireless participation is subject to the Q Link Wireless Terms and Conditions found at www.qlinkwireless.com/terms.
In order to fill out an online application to Q Link Wireless, the applicant needs to have a working email account.
If you do not currently have an email address, you can set one up for free in minutes. We suggest you create a new email with Outlook.com (also known as Hotmail). Here’s how you can create your new email account:
- Go to www.outlook.com and click on “Sign up now” next to “Don’t have a Microsoft account?”
- Complete the steps of the email sign up and click on “I accept”.
- View your inbox folder.
Once you have your email account, go to www.qlinkwireless.com to sign up for your free phone using your new email address.
Click here to apply online or call us toll-free at 1-855-754-6543.
Our toll-free fax number is 1-855-837-5465.
Our mailing address is:
Q LINK WIRELESS, LLC
499 E Sheridan St, Ste 300
Dania, Florida 33004
Our phone number is toll-free 1-855-754-6543, but the best and easiest way to reach Customer Support is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will never be asked to sign a contract or pay any hidden fees.
There are NO credit checks.
Yes, you may close out your browser and come back any time to pick up where you left off. Just go to our homepage at www.qlinkwireless.com, and enter your email address and zip code. If you’re having trouble signing up online, or if you have limited internet access, you can call our toll-free customer signup number (1-888-680-3663) to finish your online application.
Please remember that your application is not complete until you have submitted the required proof documents to prove your eligibility for the Lifeline program.
For more information on submitting your proof documents, visit the Uploading Your Proof Documents section.
You are getting this error message because you previously completed an application for Lifeline service through Q Link Wireless. Due to requirements of the Federal Lifeline program, we do not allow you to modify personal data that was already submitted into the system. If you would like to edit your information such as your email address, mailing address or phone number, please contact customer service by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your full name, enrollment ID (if available) and a telephone number where you can be reached.
Please make sure that your confirmation email is not in your spam folder. If it is, make sure that you move the email to your inbox and add Q Link Wireless to your address book. This is an important step that will ensure you see and read all of our emails that contain order updates.
Or, if you’re a GMail subscriber, you may see your confirmation email in your “Promotions” folder instead of “Primary’”. Please note that GMail has updated the organization of your accounts’ inbox folder. Instead of having one inbox folder, GMail now has three: Primary, Social, and Promotions (with the option of adding Updates and Forums). To ensure you read all of Q Link Wireless’ emails, we ask you to please mark Q Link Wireless as a primary sender. Here’s how you can do that:
- Click on the email, but do not let go of the mouse.
- Drag the email from the Promotions or Updates folder to the Primary folder’s tab until the email and the Primary folder tab turns light yellow and says “Move 1 conversation”. Release the mouse.
- Upon asking if you wish to mark future Q Link Wireless emails as Primary, click “Yes”.
If you intentionally or accidentally mark a Q Link Wireless email as spam, two things may happen:
- You will not be able to sign up for your free phone. If you already applied, your account will be blocked, and your free phone will not ship.
- You will no longer receive Q Link Wireless emails, which include important information and updates about your account details.
If you marked a Q Link Wireless email as spam, please contact us right away to remove the block on your account. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and along with your request, include your name, email address, and enrollment ID number in the subject line or body of the email.
Since you unsubscribed from our emails or marked them as spam, the system won’t allow you to apply without contacting us first. Please send an email to email@example.com to finish your sign up. Include your name and email address in the subject line or body of the email.
Q Link Wireless is expanding quickly! The easiest way to see if service is available in your area is to apply online.
Click here to apply online now.
Select your topic below: