How do I insert the battery or charger in my phone?
To ensure safe handling, Q Link Wireless ships every phone with the battery taken out. Your package will include your phone with the back cover attached, your charger, and your battery. Before using your phone, the first thing you need to do is set it up. To do so, you need to install the battery, insert the charger, and then let it charge for at least 2 – 4 hours.
How to Insert the Battery:
- Carefully remove the back cover from your Q Link phone.
- Line up the metal lines at the end of the battery with the inside of the phone. An arrow should be printed on the battery for help.
- Secure the battery in the slot, and then carefully replace the back cover.
How to Insert the Charger:
- First install the battery in your Q Link phone. Then, take the charger and plug it into an electrical outlet.
- Find your phone’s charging port. There should be a sign or a rubber cover that indicates this. Then, line up the end of the charger into the charging port of your phone. The end of the charger should look like it would fit into the phone’s charging port.
- Carefully insert the end of the charger into the phone’s charging port. If there is mild resistance, stop. Turn over the end of the charger and try again to insert it.
If you need further assistance, please refer to your phone’s user manual. You may find your user manual in the Phone User Manuals section, or search on www.google.com by entering your phone’s manufacturer make and model number.
Select your topic below: