Can my account be terminated for non-usage?
As per the Lifeline program’s restrictions, you must use your Q Link phone at least once within thirty (30) consecutive days. Q Link Wireless will provide you notice that your Lifeline cell phone service is in danger of being turned off as the thirty (30) day mark approaches.
You will have thirty (30) days to either use your Q Link phone or contact Q Link Wireless to confirm that you want to continue receiving Lifeline service. Please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. Make sure to include your name and enrollment ID (or your Q Link phone number) in the subject line or body of the email. You can also call us toll-free at 1-855-754-6543.
Here’s how you can keep your Q Link service active:
- Place a call to a friend or family member right now.
- Receive a call from a friend or family member right now.
- Use your phone to send a text to a friend or family member right now.
- Use the free data (not Wi-Fi!) on your phone to surf the web, check social media, send or receive an email, watch a video, or use apps & features that require data.
- Call us, toll-free at 1-855-754-6543 to speak with a Customer Support Representative.
Select your topic below: