Can my account be terminated for non-usage?
As per the Lifeline program’s restrictions, if you do not use your Q Link phone at least once within thirty (30) consecutive days, Q Link Wireless will provide you notice that your Lifeline cell phone service.
You will have thirty (30) days to either use your Q Link phone or contact Q Link Wireless to confirm that you want to continue receiving Lifeline service. Please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your name and enrollment ID (or your Q Link phone number) in the subject line or body of the email. You can also call us, toll-free at 1-855-754-6543.
Here’s how you can keep your Q Link service active:
- Place a call to a friend or family member right now.
- Receive a call from a friend or family member right now.
- Use your phone to send a text to a friend or family member right now.
- Use the free data (not Wi-Fi!) on your phone to surf the web, check social media, send or receive an email, watch a video, or use apps & features that require data.
- Call us, toll-free at 1-855-754-6543 to speak with a Customer Support Representative.
Select your topic below: